FAQ - Therapy W14 West London

FAQ – Therapy G12 Glasgow & W2 West London

What sort of a service is this? I provide talking therapy in G12 Glasgow and W2 West London, for people facing a variety of issues in their lives. For more details on my services, please see my What I Do page, or alternatively see my BACP profile.

Where do you practice? I practice in two locations, and online. My primary location is in Cleveden Crescent in Glasgow G12, near Hyndland station and Great Western Road. I also maintain a second office location in Palace Court in W2  near Notting Hill underground station.

How much do you charge? I charge £80 per hour.

What are the nearest transport links, tube stations etc.? For my primary Glasgow location, the nearest stations are Hyndland overground and Hillhead underground.

For my London location, the nearest tubes are Notting Hill and Queensway, and the best buses are 70, 94, 148 and N207. Please see the TFL Website for more details.

Are concessions available? In certain circumstances concessions may be available, but generally the charges are as stated above.

When are you available? I am currently available for private practice on weekdays and most evenings. Please contact me for my full availability and schedule, or to arrange a preliminary consultation.

Do you work with LGBTIQ+ people? Yes I do, and indeed I have a special interest in working with LGBTIQ+ people, but my services are open to all. I believe in the unique preciousness of every human being no matter what their background or orientation.

Do you deal with addictions? I work with all addictions, and especially have experience of counselling and therapy for alcohol and drug dependency, eating disorders, gambling addiction, sexual and relationship compulsions and problems.

Do you do couple’s counselling? No, I don’t. I specialise in one-on-one therapy. Many of my clients come to me to talk about their relationships, but on a one-to-one basis. Some of my clients are seeking couples counselling elsewhere, and have been recommended personal therapy by their couples counsellor.

Can you do CBT? No – I practice integrative psychotherapy, which means that I am qualified in person-centred, psychoanalytic, and existential schools of therapy. However, I am driven by my client, not by a particular method or school of thinking. Please see my What I Do page for more details.

Are you professionally registered? Yes absolutely. I am registered with the BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy). You can see my registration details at the bottom of the page, or click here for my BACP profile.

Therapy G12 Glasgow & W2 West London

Therapy G12 Glasgow & W2 West London

Therapy W14.